What is Airbike?
What is bike sharing?
In bringing Airbike to the world, we know that we can reduce traffic congestion and create efficient transport in our beautiful cities for everyone to benefit from.
What is Airbike's vision?
Registration & Account
Didn’t receive the verification code?
How long is my bike reservation for?
How do I find the reserved bike?
When you successfully reserve a bike, it will be the only one to appear on the map, along with directions to get to it. When you get close to it, you can press ‘ring’ it to find it more easily.
The bike’s location system might be influenced by the surroundings, therefore, its actual location might vary a little bit from the Airbike application, so please keep an eye out around the location on the app to find the bike.
I'm unable to unlock the bike?
If you are having connectivity problems or the lock isn’t unlocking, ensure that your 3G or WiFi is on.
- If you hear a beep but the lock is stuck, you may be required to give the lock a wiggle.
- If the lock still doesn’t unlock try rescanning with the app. Ensure that the bicycle is displayed on the map for the app otherwise it might be reserved or defective.
- If the bicycle still doesn’t unlock, report it as defective to receive Airbike Loyalty points.
My trip does not end after I lock the bike?
If you do not receive any trip summary within 2 minutes, please follow the checklist below:
- Please check that you have enabled notifications for your Airbike app in your phone’s settings.
- After locking the bike and hearing the 3-bip sounds, you can try relaunching the Airbike app on your phone.
- If you didn’t hear the 3-bip sounds when locking the bike, you can try to wiggle the lock’s red handle to make sure that it’s locked properly. After that, relaunch the Airbike app.
- If you have tried all of the above, and are still having issues, please report the problem, by pressing the report button in the app.
How do I top up my wallet?
To top-up your wallet:
- Enter My Account
- My Wallet
How much does it cost to use Airbike ?
A single trip costs $1.30 for every 30 mins. Charges start once the bike has been unlocked. The timer will reset each time once the bike has been locked.
Airbike fees are based on the duration of time you use the bike.
What happens when my fare exceeds my wallet balance?
If you are in the midst of a ride, it will not affect your current ride. However, you will need to top-up your wallet before you can unlock an airbike again.
Best Parking Practices
Where should I park after I’m done?
Airbike encourages you to park in a public area, where it is safe to do so, and will not cause any disturbances or inconveniences for the public.
We are working hard to ensure that all Airbike users can find an available bike around their location at any time. We are constantly repositioning our fleet to high demand areas so that you can have a seamless and comfortable riding experience with Airbike .
To provide all Airbike users with a good riding experience, we seek your assistance and understanding to park at visible locations.
Here are some best parking practices:
- Public Bicycle Racks at Train Stations/Bus
- Public Bicycle Racks
Here are some bad parking examples:
- Don’t park inside a gated community
- Don’t park inside a building or in an underground parking space
- Don’t park in a location which obstructs traffic
- Don’t park it where it could impact negatively on the surrounding environment.
Help! I cannot locate a bike!
- Tap the bike icon on the app to view the bike location picture taken by the previous rider. If you find the image to be helpful, please like it and the user will be awarded points for helping you.
- Look around your surroundings and across the streets as the bike location on the app may be affected by the surrounding environment.
Airbike Area of Operations
What happens after I lock my bike and helmet?
- Please check that you have enabled notifications for your Airbike in your phone’s settings.
- After locking the bike and hearing the 2 beep sounds, relaunch the Airbike App on your phone.
- If you didn’t hear the 2 beep sounds when locking the bike, you can try to wiggle the lock’s red handle to make sure that it’s locked properly. After that, relaunch the Airbike app.
- If you have tried all these methods but the app still hasn’t responded, you can report the bike’s problem through the feedback section of our app.
If you tried all the above and haven’t received a trip summary, please contact our support team at email@example.com for further assistance.
Help others find where you last park
On the trip summary page, you can upload a picture of where you parked the bike and a comment, to make it easier for the next user to find the bike. If you indeed help the next user to find it, they will have the chance to validate your information and you’ll get an extra 2 Airbike Credits!
Report bad parking practices
If you see any illegal or poorly parked Airbike , please send us a feedback and you will be rewarded with Airbike Credits. To report, you can click the “!” icon in the bottom right corner, click on the “wrong park” button and send your feedback! Please do remember to include the bike number in your feedback.
How do I report a faulty bike?
Did you stumble upon a faulty AirBike? Broken pedal, missing bell or the bike won’t move? Please click on the icon in the bottom right corner of the map and report the problem by choosing from the defect list. Our operation team will collect, fix the bike and redeploy it so that it can serve you as soon as possible.
What are Airbike Credits?
How can I check my Airbike Credits?
In your account, go to My Airbike Credit.
You can earn points by:
- With every ride
- Reporting broken or damaged bicycles.
- Relocating bicycles to desired areas through in App notifications
- Engaging with our promotions team on Instagram, Facebook, WeChat or Twitter.
- Inviting other users to use Airbike